Virginia Car Insurance
As your pioneer Virginia auto insurance company, William H. Talley & Son Inc. remains cutting edge by providing you with coverage options and customer service beyond the competition.
With a history in insurance as rich as ours, we want you to expect the best from us. Through the years we have mastered the insurance industry and have been regarded as authority on VA insurance for over a century. There is no match for extensive protection we can cover you with.
At William H. Talley & Son Inc. we hold ourselves accountable for finding you top rates and comprehensive coverage for all your Virginia car insurance requirements. We go beyond the standard docket and offer you not only the basic options for auto insurance in Virginia but additional protection possibilities to enrich your plan.
We offer the following options for your Virginia car insurance:
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss due to auto damage during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from causes such as fire, theft, hail, vandalism, hitting an animal, etc.
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder or policyholder’s family members while operating an automobile.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s auto or property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
Additional VA car insurance coverage options:
- Rental Reimbursement – covers expenses for a rental car while the policyholder’s vehicle is being repaired as a result of an accident.
- Towing and Labor – provides towing service for a disabled vehicle.
- Gap Coverage – also known as a “Loan/Lease Agreement” – covers the policyholder from loss should a leased vehicle be deemed totaled.
William H. Talley & Son Inc. is dedicated to setting you up with the ultimate Virginia car insurance coverage. We make it a point to guide you through the process of selecting a set of options that will be a best fit for your needs. Whether you’re looking for Hanover auto insurance or Richmond insurance, we know what you need.
Contact us today with any questions you have regarding Virginia auto insurance!